jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

My favourite subject

Blue Rex rabbit.
Axolotl.
In the university mi favoutite subject is a Zootechnology  because the class is a  very  interesant as teach various things that are not in the curriculum and that are important , for example exotic animal handling it is very important to work and help different species . Also because I have two rabbits and the professor how to hypnotize which I found very fascinating and I do with mine. The zootechnologi is a he use of modern technological advances in animal breeding to increase quality and production and my classmate talk about how to feed and care for animals .Is very gratifying to hear the different opinions in class.Is for these reasons that I find is one of the best classes I have this semester .

Hedgehogs
Cliffs Springer


3 comentarios:

  1. I like zootechnology too, because I have a hedgehog, is a really cool this subject

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hahahaha! Another who likes zootechnology, it's a great class, I think that we can be more prepared with the tools that we recieve from this subject.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. In the university mi favoutite subject is a Zootechnology because the class is a very WF interesant as WF teach various things that are not in the curriculum and that are important , for example exotic animal handling it is very important to work and help different species . Also because I have two rabbits and the professor WW how to hypnotize which I found very fascinating and I do with mine. The zootechnologi is a he use of modern technological advances in animal breeding to increase quality and production and my classmate talk about how to feed and care for animals .^ Is very gratifying to hear the different opinions in class.^ Is for these reasons that I find is one of the best classes I have this semester .

    Very interesting phill. For next time try to make it more structured ok? like with connectors.
    miss

    ResponderEliminar