jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

Be a veterinarian


 The first career that I study is a marine biology  in  Pontifical university of Chile , but I realized that wasn´t  my future so I decided to study veterinary at University of Chile. Since my childhood I  like animals. Animals  are the best . Is the best work for them. 
The university where I study is the best teaching this Career . What I like about it is the people ,  farm world, etc.  But there are always things that  dislike me a lot  such as  infrastructure, lack of teachers and practices and the limited resources it has. But as students of a public university we know what we face and how we should respond.
The fundamental principle of a good veterinarian is to be always ready for your patients.
















5 comentarios:

  1. Philip, good start is the offer that is why we constantly update our knowledge

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi cizarro how are you doing?
    yeah I'm agree with you about the infrastructure, is something that is very dispointing about this beautiful career

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The first career that I study is a marine biology in Pontifical university of Chile , but I realized that wasn´t my future so I decided to study veterinary at University of Chile. Since my childhood I like animals. Animals are the best . ^ ? Is the best work for them.
    The university where I study is the best teaching this Career . What I like about it is the people , farm world, etc. But there are always things that dislike me a lot such as infrastructure, lack of teachers and practices and the limited resources it has. But as students of a public university we know what we face and how we should respond.
    The fundamental principle of a good veterinarian is to be always ready for WWyour patients.


    Phill,
    good! I'm sure you will be a great vet!
    try to complete a bit more your writing ok?
    miss

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i dindt know u studiyed another carrer! lol
    they are many things y dont know about u!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hi brush!!!
    I'm Agree with you about Many Things But more important we are in. That is the best university for Studying What we want and makes us happy

    regards!

    ResponderEliminar